LED Warehouse Lighting
Convert Your Facility to LED Warehouse Lighting
Lighting is a critical yet often overlooked component of a well-oiled warehouse. LED lights last longer than fluorescent bulbs, solving many common warehouse woes. Beyond the pain of replacing bulbs in high ceilings, workers must also deal with inconsistent lighting, flickering and added heat from fluorescent bulbs. For warehouse operators, bulbs that emit heat also raise cooling and electricity bills and waste energy by illuminating all areas — even when they’re not in use.
For a warehouse to operate safely and efficiently, proper lighting is key. LED warehouse lighting offers a lasting and cost-effective solution for warehouses, distribution centers, industrial buildings and more.
Looking to reduce the monthly energy bill for your warehouse and become more energy efficient? Let Brda Electric transform your existing warehouse lights to LEDs, and reap the financial benefits of a greener lighting alternative.
Some of our LED lighting services include:
- LED parking lot lighting
- LED warehouse lighting
- Interior office lighting
- Landscape lighting
- Security lighting
- Accent and decorative lighting
- Outdoor LED lighting
Interested in getting a rebate for using energy-efficient lighting in your warehouse or industrial facility? Learn more about AmerenUE’s Business Energy Efficiency program for Missouri.
The Advantages of LED Warehouse Lighting
- Emit Less Heat & Lower Your Electric Bill: LED warehouse lighting gives off less heat and lasts much longer than standard bulbs. Less heat equals less electricity, a lower monthly electrical bill for your warehouse and a safer environment for your workers.
- Extend the Lifespan of Your Light Bulbs: Unlike standard incandescent lights that become less bright, LED lights won’t lose their brightness with time, burn out or stop working. In turn, you eliminate the need for general maintenance. Because LED bulbs last up to 100,000 hours (or 11 years of continuous operation) and can withstand harsh conditions, replacing light bulbs will rarely be a concern for your warehouse or industrial facility.
- Improve Lighting for Warehouse Workers: LED lights immediately brighten up when powered and distribute light better than fluorescent bulbs. Because the lights don’t flicker, LED lighting also offers sight advantages for warehouse workers.
- Reduce Your Electrical Footprint on the Environment: One LED light bulb can replace 25 incandescent light bulbs over its lifetime. LED lights are also free of mercury, UV emissions and other toxic chemicals, making them a safer option for workers and the environment. LED lighting can be automatically dimmed based on aisle traffic in your warehouse or industrial building, providing even more cost savings.
Why Choose Brda Electric for Your LED Warehouse Lighting Project?
years in business
Call Brda at 636-764-6225 to discuss your next LED warehouse lighting project and how we can help.