Apartment, School & Church Electrical Services
Brda Electric is an experienced, full-service commercial electrical contractor serving the lighting needs of apartments, schools and churches in the St. Louis area. Choose Brda Electric to handle your projects safely and efficiently.
Commerical Electrical Services
Need design-build assistance, lighting system construction, maintenance or upgrades to improve your commercial building or property? Let us help!
New Construction and Remodeling
A large part of Brda Electric’s business focuses on new commercial electrical installation. We have completed numerous large projects, including:
- Electrical work for new church lighting systems and facilities
- Auditorium stage lighting projects for schools, colleges and universities
- Complete apartment lighting and electrical systems for large scale property management firms
We also specialize in tenant finish construction and remodeling to realize the renovation goals for your apartment complex, school, or religious institution’s future.
Commercial Electrical Upgrades
Is the existing electrical service for your apartment building, school or church inadequate? Brda Electric can evaluate your current demand, determine your future needs, and make the necessary upgrades to allow for expansion. We work closely with local utility companies to ensure that every installation happens quickly, safely and efficiently.
Fire Alarm Systems
Electrical problems cause many apartment, school and church fires. These include improperly used extension cords, damaged flexible cords, overloaded circuits, and defective appliances.
Brda Electric can provide your apartment complex, school, or church with a comprehensive fire alarm system. We work closely with many fire alarm suppliers, monitoring companies and fire marshals to ensure complete and operable fire alarm systems.
Follow these DOs and DON’Ts to prevent fires at your commercial building:
- DO have electrical installations and wiring installed and maintained by a qualified electrician.
- DON’T use extension cords to replace permanent electrical wiring. Extension cords are designed for temporary use only. Make sure the wiring size is appropriate for the amperage of the appliance it is supplying, and only use damage-free UL-listed cords.
- DO ensure flexible cords to appliances (like lamps, toasters, etc.) are in good condition and place them where they are not subject to damage. Always replace damaged, frayed, dried, or cracked cords.
- DON’T plug in more appliances than an outlet will accept. Plugging too many devices into one circuit can exceed the wiring capacity, resulting in overheating, which can cause a fire.