St. Louis LED Warehouse Lighting
Convert your facility to LED warehouse lighting today!
LED warehouse lighting is a lasting and cost-effective solution for warehouses, distribution centers, industrial buildings and more. By upgrading to energy-efficient LED lighting, you can operate your warehouse safely and efficiently.
Our experienced commercial electricians handle large-scale industrial LED warehouse lighting projects including:
- New LED system install: Design, build and install a brand-new LED lighting system customized to meet the needs of your business.
- Upgrade current system: Upgrade an older system by retrofitting your existing lighting with LED technology.
Brda Electric is committed to the highest-quality work, fast response times and reasonable pricing. Contact us for a fast lighting audit.
Did you know you can receive a rebate for using energy-efficient lighting in your warehouse or industrial facility? Learn more about AmerenUE's Business Energy Efficiency program for Missouri
Why Choose LED Warehouse Lighting?
Lighting is a critical yet often overlooked component of a well-oiled warehouse.
LED warehouse lighting lasts longer than fluorescent bulbs, solving many common warehouse woes.
And beyond the pain of replacing bulbs in high ceilings, workers also deal with inconsistent lighting, flickering and added heat from fluorescent bulbs. For warehouse operators, bulbs that emit heat also raise cooling and electricity bills and waste energy by illuminating all areas — even when they’re not in use.
To save energy, time and money for your business, make the switch to LED warehouse lighting.
The Advantages of LED Warehouse Lighting
- Emit Less Heat & Lower Your Electric Bill LED warehouse lighting gives off less heat and lasts much longer than standard bulbs. Less heat equals less electricity, lower monthly electric bills for your warehouse and a safer environment for employees.
- Extend the Lifespan of Your Light Bulbs Unlike standard incandescent lights that become less bright, LED lights are energy-efficient and won’t lose their brightness with time, burn out or stop working. In turn, you eliminate the need for general maintenance. Because LED bulbs last up to 100,000 hours (or 11 years of continuous operation) and can withstand harsh conditions, replacing light bulbs will rarely be a concern for your warehouse or industrial facility.
- Improve Lighting for Warehouse Workers LED bulbs distribute light better than old lighting fixtures and systems. In addition, these modern bulbs do not flicker, which is another advantage of making an upgrade.
- Reduce Your Electrical Footprint on the Environment One LED light bulb can replace 25 incandescent light bulbs over its lifetime. LED lights are also free of mercury, UV emissions and other toxic chemicals, making them a safer option for workers and the environment.LED lighting can be automatically dimmed based on aisle traffic in your warehouse or industrial building, providing even more efficiency
St. Louis Commercial LED Lighting Services
Installing LED lighting in your warehouse goes beyond replacing a few bulbs. You need a well-designed, durable lighting system that fits your building layout, employee needs and stands the test of time.
With Brda Electric’s commercial lighting services, you’ll get a custom lighting audit that identifies the best LED solution for your warehouse.
Brda Electric services St. Louis City, St. Louis County and the surrounding areas including O’Fallon and St. Charles. Our LED lighting services include:
- LED parking lot lighting
- LED warehouse lighting
- Interior office lighting
- Landscape lighting
- Security lighting
- Accent and decorative lighting
- Outdoor LED lighting
Looking to reduce the monthly energy bill for your warehouse and become more energy efficient? Let Brda Electric transform your existing warehouse lights to LEDs and reap the financial benefits of a greener lighting alternative.
Choose Brda Electric for Your LED Warehouse Lighting Project
Call Brda at 636-764-6225 to discuss your next LED warehouse lighting project and how we can help.