Residential Security Camera Installation, St. Louis
In the age of porch pirates and increased property crime, you can never be too careful. St. Louis, in particular, struggles with some of the highest property crime rates in the country.
Security cameras are a valuable safety measure for any homeowner, especially in our city. They deter potential burglars, and can be used to identify and prosecute criminals after the fact.
The Benefits of a Professional Installation vs. DIY
- Expert Consultation: A professional installer takes the time to assess your specific needs and recommend the best type of system for your home.
- Optimal Coverage: Technicians have the experience to place your cameras where you have the best possible view of your property.
- Custom Setup: Living in a busy neighborhood or having pets can trigger an unwanted alarm. A professional can adjust your motion sensors so it only goes off in the event of a threat.
- Quality Assurance: When it comes to security, you can’t afford to cut corners. With a professional installation, you’ll have peace of mind knowing your system was installed by the best people for the job.
If you're looking for a security camera installer St. Louis locals trust, look no further than Brda Electric. Our technicians perform quick and efficient installations, so we're in and out of your house in no time. We'll ensure your cameras are set up correctly and positioned in key security areas.
You have enough to worry about—let Brda handle your security camera installation to keep your home and family safe.
Residential Home Security On Another Level
When it comes to security, many homeowners opt for out-of-the-box solutions. But professional security cameras have many advantages that make them worth the investment.
- Visible cameras are a proven deterrent for crime. Studies have shown that homes with visible security cameras are less likely to be broken into than those without.
- Out-of-box cameras are double-edged swords. Although they are easy to install, they are also more susceptible to damage and theft.
- Professional security cameras have higher resolution and wider range coverage than their consumer counterparts. This makes it easier to identify unwanted visitors and track suspicious activity.
- As an added bonus, you can also save up to 15% on home insurance premiums with a security system installed. Because it reduces chances of burglary, home insurance companies may offer you a discount when you ask them.
A dependable security system can help stop crimes before they happen. Opt for a professional installation over DIY to strengthen the safety of your home.
Modern Surveillance Technology Does More
Security systems are more versatile and user-friendly than they used to be. As a result, they are becoming increasingly popular as a way to keep an eye on your property.
Features like live streaming, cloud storage, and real-time alerts are just a few ways modern security has become more convenient. You can now view your camera's feed from your mobile device, whether you're at home or away. Cameras are also motion sensitive, so you'll receive alerts if they detect movement.
Modern security cameras are capable of a lot more than just recording footage. They enhance the safety of your residence with smart home features that seamlessly tie into your routine.
Here are a few advantages of home security that go above and beyond standard surveillance:
- Leak detection
- Timed arming and disarming
- Automated door locks
- Keyless entry
- Theft-deterrent sounds
- Smart garage openers
- Thermostat adjustments
- Package delivery notifications
- Night vision
Wired vs Wireless Security Cameras
Wired security cameras are typically more reliable than wireless models since there's no risk of signal interference or battery life issues. They draw their power directly from the home's electrical system, so you don't need to worry about recharging or replacing batteries. And since they're hardwired into the house, they can't be easily tampered with or stolen. Wired security cameras also aren't dependent on Wi-Fi signals for sending their data to a DVR, Cloud storage or monitor.
Wireless security cameras are often preferred for their convenience since they can be placed anywhere in the home without having to worry about drilling holes or running wires. They rely on batteries or an AC power adapter, so you'll need to factor in battery life or external power (like solar) when choosing a wireless model. Wireless cameras also tend to be smaller in size and more discreet than wired models.
Why Choose Professional Security Camera Installation Services
Brda Electric’s professionals work with a variety of wired and wireless security camera brands such as SimpliSafe, Arlo, Lorex, Google Nest and more.
Our team members know how to configure Wi-Fi dependent surveillance systems and correctly and thoughtfully run wire through your home. We’ll also be able to recommend wired or wireless solutions according to your home’s unique setup and compatibility.
You can trust our experts to assess the best Wi-Fi connection points for your wireless system and complete well-planned cable routing for your wired system. These added measures minimize exposed wires, ensure reliable connectivity, and preserve the aesthetic of your home.
Here's what's included with a professional installation from Brda's team of experts.
- Determining the best surveillance system for your home
- Number of cameras needed for the desired amount of coverage
- Ideal placement of each camera
- Purchase and installation of cameras
- All wiring and programming
- Wireless security systems for as low as $10/month
- Hardwired security systems for as low as $20/month
Brda is your source for trusted security camera installers in the St. Louis area. Contact us today for an estimate on security camera installation.